At Admiral Entertainment we care about our players and responsible gambling is very important.
Gambling and sports betting is a form of entertainment when played responsibly. Our players are informed of the chances of winning or losing, as well as of placing a bet in a controlled manner and enjoying the gambling experience without any risk.
Pathological gambling or pathological gambling can occur when gambling ceases to be a form of entertainment and takes the place of more important things. If you have any of the symptoms mentioned below, do not hesitate to get in touch with organisations and associations specialised in this type of pathology, where they will find the solution to your problem.
These may be some of the symptoms:
THE RESPONSIBLE PLAYER:
TIPS FOR SAFE PLAY
– Know the game and its rules well: For a safe game you must know the rules of each game.
– Self-control: Think about the budget you are going to play with beforehand. Do not play under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
– Know that: Gambling is a form of entertainment and not a way to solve your financial situation.
– Measure your level of activity: You should analyse whether you can financially afford the type of gambling you are doing in order to know whether it is entertaining or harmful.
– Be aware: Playing in the right way is the key to RISK-FREE fun.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME,
PLEASE CONTACT THE RELEVANT SPECIALISTS